Below you will find some resources to assist both our medical referral providers as well as our clients that will be visiting us for their initial Medicare assessment.
What to Expect During your Initial Assessment:
- The purpose of your initial assessment is to identify potential issues and make specific suggestions about how to prevent, treat, and help manage you or your loved one’s aging concerns.
- Browning Geriatric Consulting will receive a referral from your physician or medical provider.
- We will then contact you within 3 business days to schedule your initial consultation.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment you must call 864-233-5260 within 24 hours of your appointment time.
What Medicare covers:
- In-office sessions only.
- Initial sessions may take up to 90 minutes.
- If recommended, follow-up session would last 45-50 minutes.
What to bring to session:
- Medicare card and any supplemental coverage cards.
- List of questions or issues to discuss.
- Notebook and pen to take notes.
Medicare Information Resources:
- Browning Geriatric’s Medicare Informational Assessment Flyer: Click here to download
- Medicare & You 2015 Official Medicare Handbook: Click here to download
- Medicare & You US Government Website: Click here
- Medicare Referrals to Browning Geriatric – if you a physician or medical provider and wish to refer a patient to us, please click here.