- Rande Fleitz
- Lisa Hunnicutt
- Dianne Bryant
- Mandy Bennett
- Michelle Wilson
- Cicely McElrath
- Cindy Boudreaux
- Carmen Johnson
- Carese Myers
- Joyce Howerton
NOTE: All BGC clinical staff and RN’s are Certified in Alzheimer’s Association EssentiALZ/Dementia care training.
- 20 years of experience as a licensed and board certified Geriatric Care Manager
- Bachelors Degree of Science in Social Work from Florida State University (1992)
- Masters Degree in Social Work from Florida State University (1994)
- Licensed and Certified Geriatric Care Manager with the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers (since 2005)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker in Clinical Practice (since 2006)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (since 1997)
- Clinically Certified Forensic Counselor (since 2005)
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers (since 1994)
- Member of the American College of Certified Forensic Counselors (since 2005)
- Member of the National Guardianship Association (since 2008)
- Certified as an Advanced Social Work Case Manager (member since December 2007)
- Periodically acts as a Court Appointed Visitor, Examiner, and Guardian for the Probate Court System (since 1994)
- Received TEEPA SNOW dementia care training
- Hoarding behavior in elders
- Mediation and crisis intervention
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia care
- Psychiatric assessment
- Client and family counseling, and communication
- Well versed in long-term care needs and planning, and excels in maintaining a mission-based practice.
- Member and contributor of Greenville Women Giving (a philanthropic organization committed to strengthening Greenville community)
- 19 years of experience in the health care field
- Worked as a PCT* and an LPN for AnMed, GHS, and St. Francis hospitals
- Experienced in dealing with dementia and Alzheimer’s patients
- Skilled in geriatric care
- Responsible for our clients’ prescription refills and maintenance, scheduling of medical appointments, and arranging transportation to these appointments
- Maintains clients’ appointment sheets, calendars and reminders
- Assists with LTC insurance issues, VA benefit information, ALF and LTC placement, and communicates with physician offices, hospitals, and facilities as needed
- Received TEEPA SNOW Dementia care training
- BS Clemson University – Double Major of Psychology/Sociology
- Master’s Degree Clemson University – Industrial Psychology
- Graduate Counseling Courses – Webster University
- Associate Member with the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- Home interventions, individual and family counseling
- Received TEEPA SNOW Dementia care training
- Accounting Professional with management experience and exceptional people skills. Versed in employee relations and accounting duties. Software experience in Quickbooks, Peachtree, P21, S2K
- BS Kean University – Social Work
- Master’s Degree Fordham University – Social Work
- Licensed Master Level Social Worker – LLR, South Carolina
- Hospital case management and discharge planning, serving patients with complex needs.
- Catering, meal coordinating
- MSW, LISW-CP from the University of South Carolina
- Substance Abuse Professional, 15+ years of experience
- Experienced in dialectical behavior therapy, assessment, crisis intervention, and case management
(note *all of our nursing staff have completed TEEPA SNOW dementia training)
- Rande Fleitz, RN, BSN, CLNC – Ball State University / 34+ years experience. Experience in emergency department, medical intensive care, Coronary care, Pre-operative and post-operative care, holistic healing touch and geriatric consulting. / Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, Certified Reiki Healing Connection.
- Lisa Hunnicutt, RN, BSN – University of South Carolina / 12+ years experience / Experience in utilization management, vascular, stroke, CHF, and medically complex patients.
- Mandy Bennett, RN- Bachelor’s from Bob Jones University/ 12+ years of experience in ER, Surgery, IV team, and OR.
- Michelle Wilson, RN & ADN / Experience with medical-surgical nursing, operating room and working with Greenville County Probate Court. / Currently obtaining a BSN degree / 25+ years of experience.
- Cicely McElrath, RN, BSN – Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of SC Upstate. / Experience with operating room, long-term acute care, and assessments.
- Cindy Boudreaux, RN – RN degree from Walden University / 12+ years of experience – currently attending FNP program 2020 / Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse, CHPN 2019, PCT. / Experienced in hospice and palliative care, oncology, dementia, and the elderly patient.
- Carese Myers, RN, BSN – RN degree, BSN Bob Jones University / 18+ years experience. / Experienced in Pre and post -surgical care, physical assessments, precepting, and clinical instructions.
- Joyce Howerton, RN, BSN – BSN Bob Jones University / Spent 18 years living in Romania working with abused and abandoned children / Teaches English to children in China online / OR, telemetry floor, hospital experience, case management, serving patients with complex needs
- *Credentials Key
- GCM: Geriatric Care Manager
- MSW: Master of Social Work
- LISW-CP: Licensed Independent Social Worker in Clinical Practice
- C-ASWC: Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager
- CCFC: Clinically Certified Forensic Counselor
- RN: Registered Nurse
- BSN: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- CLNC: Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
- GC: Gerontology Certificate
- CMC: Case Manager Certified
- LBSW: Licensed Bachelor of Social Work
- PCT: Patient Care Technician